To see as much of the world as we can,
Using the smallest carbon footprint we can,
Spending the least amount of money we can,
Making as many friends we can.

Team Red Cruising

Day Sailing

I think we've done our last Biscayne Bay day sail. Our next sailing day(s) will be our passage north.

Here's the video of this week's outing: Sailing Day II.

Here's a video from last month's outing: Sailing Day.

RedRangerSailingDay2.jpg ""

Here's the weather forecast summary that we're looking at:

--N-bound vessels Bahamas-Florida-US ECoast probably do not see any opportunities to move (except in ICW) until about Mon21 or Tue22, depending on evolution of LO/FRONT, and the next LO which may exit mid-Atlantic states about Tue22... But I continue to have high expectations for the balance of next week (about Wed23-Sat26) -with benign weather, but not certain whether it will be sailing or motoring conditions for most of this interval.

This is from the service we use: We get a daily email; plus Chris Parker has several daily radio nets that he runs to provide weather forecast and routing to folks without reliable email.

For now, we're leaving Miami on Tuesday, April 22. Of course, things may change.